Serving eye care patients in Hartford, Enfield, Newington, & Vernon
Specializing in Content Lenses and Bifocal Lenses
Our Contact Lens department in Hartford provides everything for wearers of all eye types. We specialize in:
- Teaching first time wearers how to handle, and care for, their new contact lenses
- Paragon Corneal Refractive Therapy -a unique rigid gas permeable contact lens designed to temporarily correct myopia (nearsightedness) by gently and reversibly reshaping your cornea while you sleep
- Designing specialty contact lenses for people with astigmatism
- Obtaining a variety of tinted or colored lenses
- Bifocal lenses – there are many varieties of multifocal and bifocal lenses that can enhance your reading vision after the age of 40, without being as dependant on reading glasses
- Offering quality and convenience at competitive prices
- Fitting patients who have keratoconus
Order a one year supply of contact lenses.
Call us at 860-233-2020 to make an appointment with our highly qualified experienced contact lens specialists. Let us fit you properly with the right contact lenses for you.