When visiting the eyeglass center at Solinsky EyeCare, a full selection of eyewear is available to you at very competitive prices. Now you can have the convenience of one stop shopping for all your eye health and vision needs.
Solinsky Eyecare is proud to offer Varilux Progressive Lenses, the most personalized vision you can get in your eyeglasses.
We provide state-of-the-art optical services in our office so you can see the best you can possibly see! Our experienced Opticians will assist you with your visual needs while using the most advanced lens designs and treatments available, as well as the most fashionable frames. We guarantee the lowest prices and your complete satisfaction. Our Opticians will help you look your best and see your best. Our friendly, knowledgeable, professional staff can help you choose a style that is just right for you.
We are providers for many eyeglass plans, including VSP and Eyemed. Feel free to inquire if we participate with your plan. We will accept assignment for the first pair of prescription eyeglasses following cataract surgery for eligible participants. Visa, Mastercard and Discover credit cards are always welcome.prescription using the most advanced lenses and coatings available, as well as the most fashionable frames. We guarantee the lowest prices and your complete satisfaction. Our opticians will help you look your best and see your best.
When you come to us for eyeglasses, you will feel good knowing that you’ve been treated with the kind of personalized care you have always received at Solinsky EyeCare. Our entire dedicated staff looks forward to helping provide you with the very best eye health and vision care services.
Stop in to see the complete line of husky-approved eye wear!
Lens Technologies Available to Our Patients:
- Crizal® No Glare Treatment – virtually eliminate glare and great for night time driving by eliminating headlight glare.
- Varilux® Progressive Lenses – (no line multifocal) – are the nearest to natural vision. They can create a sense of constant clarity at all viewing distances. They are ideal for all first time multi-focal lens wearers.
- Transition® Lenses – automatically darken in sunlight and lighten indoors, allowing the wearer the convenience of one pair of glasses for indoors and out.
- Xperio® Polarized Lenses – eliminate all indirect reflection such as from water or snow, allowing greater depth perception and visual acuity. Excellent for many sports including boating and skiing. DriveWear® – the first changeable polarized outdoor lens. It darkens outside as well as behind the windshield. This lens reacts to all different outdoor weather and light conditions.
- High Index (Thin Lenses) – are considerably thinner and lighter lenses. They weight much less and are much more comfortable to wear.
- U.V. Filter – is highly recommended for its ability to protect the retina from the harmful effects of ultraviolet light, and for the reason is also required for all post-operative cataract patients.
- Polycarbonate Lenses – are the most impact resistant lenses. They too are made of a thinner, lighter material. The use is mandated for children under the age of 14 because of the superior safety features.
- Bifocal Lenses – in the past this has been the most common style multi-focal lens. It allows the patient to see in the distance and close up with the same pair of glasses.
- Computer Lenses – if you’re viewing a computer video display terminal (VDT) you may need variable focus lenses. These help correct vision for the computer screen and the immediate vicinity.
- Eyezen+ SV Adaptive Lenses – reduce strain from viewing digital devices so your eyes don’t feel so tired and irritated at the end of the day.
Our offices are available for all inquires, call today and schedule an appointment or speak to our knowledgeable staff at 860-233-2020.